To help with team management please find a list below of the ANSW Winter Premiership races for this year. Once reviewed please advise of availability for each race with a yes, no or maybe comment.
Please email list to email@example.com so that we have an intentional outline of participants for each race. This information will be valuable in assessing numbers and team strengths for the forthcoming events. It will be used as a guide only and it is understood that situations change in time for illness, work, family etc reasons.
2015 Winter Races
- 29th Mar – Mountain Champs, Mt Conobolas, Orange 11km
- 18th Apr – Novice Champs, Scarborough Park, Ramsgate 10km Male, 8km Female
- 2nd May – Sydney 10km, Homebush
- 30th May – Cross Country Relays, Miranda 4 x 4km
- 20th Jun – Long Course CC, Brownsville 12km Male, 8km Female
- 11th Jul – Road Relays, Ourimbah 4 x 4km
- 1stAug – Short Course CC, Rydalmere 7.5km male, 5km Female
- 23rd Aug – Half Marathon, Homebush TBC 21.1km
- 20th Sep – Marathon (Sydney Running Festival) 42.2km
- 18th Oct – Fernleigh 15km, Adamstown, Newcastle
Thanks in advance for your reply’s – Coach Pete