Following the success of the previous AE virtual runs (all of short distances), the Tony Brown 10km has been moved forward to this Saturday 4th July.
We apologise for the short notice however it’s worth getting our longer club run underway whilst no regular races are taking place and before the race calendar get crowded with other events.
To keep in line with COVID safety guidelines, we will have two starts divided by approximative finish time. This means groups adhere to numbers as per COVID sport requirements.
A FEW THINGS TO NOTE:
- Yarra Bay (see more details on location below)
- Runners expecting to run under 42min will start at 8:00am. Runners expecting to run 42mins or greater will start at 8:15am.
- There will be a 5km option.
- Walkers are welcomed and will start at 7:45am.
- These start times and waves will be subject to entries and confirmed Friday 3rd July.
- Register here by 2nd July.
See below location of the Tony Brown start. Click here to open on Google Maps.