The Club XC Champs was so successful, we want to do it again!
The next event will be a virtual 4 x 4KM Team Relays on Saturday 30th May 2020.
This is a great opportunity for AE members and friends to stay connected and support each other through these difficult times.
The format will be the same as the XC relays – with teams of 4 all running a 4km leg. You are free to run/walk at any time until 3pm. Each leg result will be gradually released throughout the day.
KEY RULES – PLEASE NOTE :
- Register here no later than 15th May
- When registering please specify if you wish to be Team Captain. The Team Captain is responsible for driving their team and submitting each leg results. More instructions to come.
- Once everyone has registered, teams will be created and Team Captains assigned. Teams will be split into divisions and grouped based on time.
- Your 4km must be completed and your time sent to your Team Captain on 30th May.
- As this is a cross country event, we strongly encourage to run on grass/trail (refrain from using an oval if possible). A suggested course will be provided closer to the event for those in Sydney.
Hope to see everyone on the virtual start line!